www.deliciascapital.com is an Internet domain owned by DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A., with Tax Identification Code A88317730, registered in Madrid and listed in the Commercial Register of Madrid in volume 7074, page 161, sheet number SE-131036.
By using any of the DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A. websites and related Internet services, you are deemed to have taken the conditions into account and accepted them. Please read the following information carefully.
Data Protection Policy
The following Data Protection Policy is specifically adapted to DELICIAS CAPITAL website (www.deliciascapital.com) and may be modified by DELICIAS CAPITAL, prior communication to the owner of the data through the website or by other means so that he/she may be aware of it and accept it.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The company DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A. with registered office at Avda. Diego Martínez Barrio, 4, Edificio Viapol Center 6º-2, Sevilla, will be responsible for the processing of the personal data provided by the owner of the data on the website (www.deliciascapital.com).
For the proper management of the processing of your personal data, we can answer any questions you may have by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For what purpose do we process your data?
DELICIAS CAPITAL may process the personal data collected from the owner of the data for the following purposes:
- Contact: to manage the data of interested parties who contact DELICIAS CAPITAL through the forms that DELICIAS CAPITAL makes available to the user. Your data will also be processed to manage the queries that you send us through the channels provided for this purpose on our website.
- Work with us: to manage the reception of your Curriculum Vitae by sending an e-mail, as well as the personal data that may be generated as a result of your participation in selection processes, in order to analyse your professional profile and to enable you to participate in the personnel selection processes organised by DELICIAS CAPITAL in view of the vacant or newly created positions that arise periodically, as well as to process your eventual incorporation into the DELICIAS CAPITAL staff. We inform you that we will keep your data for a period not exceeding one year, in case in the future we understand that you fit any of the existing job profiles.
- Contracting products and services: to manage the contracting of products and services, as well as subsequent data that may arise from the relationship with DELICIAS CAPITAL.
- Advertising of services: DELICIAS CAPITAL may send you, either by post, e-mail or other electronic means of communication, general advertising or advertising adapted to the characteristics of the company itself, related to the company’s own services.
What data do we process and from what source are they obtained?
The data processed comes from:
- Data provided by the interested party, through the completion of the forms provided for this purpose and the relationship with DELICIAS CAPITAL.
- Data derived from the provision of the service: indirectly, by deriving from the provision of the service itself and the maintenance of this activity.
- The management, maintenance, and development of the contractual relationship.
- Data obtained from marketing studies in which you have agreed to participate and have given your consent to be used.
- Depending on the service, the data processed includes the following typology:
- Identification data (e.g. name, surname, first name, identity document, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number).
- Commercial information data (e.g. interests in products or services).
- Socio-economic data (economic, financial and insurance data).
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data is based on the maintenance of your request and, where appropriate, for the provision of the contracted services.
Similarly, the legal basis for the processing of your data derived from the contract is the execution of the contract for the provision of services of DELICIAS CAPITAL.
The processing of your data relating to “Working with us” is based on the voluntary submission of your Curriculum Vitae and its conservation, by virtue of legitimate interest.
The sending of advertising and marketing of our own products or similar to those contracted by the interested party is based on the legitimate interest of DELICIAS CAPITAL.
To whom is your data communicated?
The personal data processed by DELICIAS CAPITAL to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients depending on the legitimate basis of the communication.
By virtue of the above, the following data communications are intended to guarantee the correct development of the contractual relationship, as well as to comply with legal obligations that require the communications to be made.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the necessary time to provide the service or as long as the interested party does not withdraw their consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance to the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Defender, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations during the period of limitation of the actions that may arise and, after this, it will be completely deleted.
What are your rights?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation about whether DELICIAS CAPITAL is processing personal data concerning them or not.
Likewise, as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, you may exercise the following rights:
- Access to your data to know the processing of the personal data of the interested party carried out by DELICIAS CAPITAL.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data when the interested party considers them to be inaccurate, and which are subject to processing by DELICIAS CAPITAL or even to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To request the limitation of the processing of their data in cases where the regulations so provide. In these cases, DELICIAS CAPITAL will keep the data subject to the limitation for the exercise or defence of claims as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation.
- To oppose the processing of their data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, in which case, DELICIAS CAPITAL will stop processing them except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Likewise, the interested party has the right, at any time, to oppose to the sending of advertising by electronic means sent by DELICIAS CAPITAL, and to withdraw their consent, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on prior consent.
Additionally, the interested party may exercise the rights described above by sending a written request to DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A. address, which is Avda. Diego Martínez Barrio, 4, Edificio Viapol Center 6º-2, Sevilla, or by sending an email to the address email@example.com indicating in both cases “Data Protection Policy”.
Finally, the owner of the data may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when he/she would have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of his/her rights.
Intellectual property of the contents of DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A. website.
All intellectual property rights over the content of the DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A. websites are owned by DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A. These rights do not apply to third parties whose material is displayed on the Internet and websites of DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A. Intellectual property rights include all copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, trade name rights, database rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights protected both in Spain and abroad. The User may only use the content offered on the Internet sites of DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A. for personal use and consultation, without, in any case, being able to appropriate its content.
It is not permitted to publish, reproduce, or sell, in any form, information obtained from Internet and websites owned or offered by DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A. in any way other than occasionally, even if after its transformation it appears on networks or multiple monitors available to the general public or otherwise.
Users must use this website and its services in accordance with the conditions set out above, and DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A. reserves the right to take any legal action that may correspond to it in order to demand any type of liability that may arise from non-compliance.
Updates and cookies policy changes
This website of DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A. may change this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users are advised to visit it regularly.
Exemption from liability for content
The information disseminated through this medium is for information purposes only, and DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A. reserves the right to remove or suspend its dissemination, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice and may even limit or deny access to such information. The purpose of DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A. is to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimise possible errors caused by technical faults. However, it does not guarantee that this service will not be interrupted or affected by such failures.
As a consequence of the above, DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A. shall not respond for any damages or losses caused by decisions taken on the basis of the information disseminated by this means; nor for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained therein; nor for any problems arising from the use of this website or any other external connection; nor for any damage and/or losses to the user’s software or hardware arising from accessing this website, or from downloading programmes or files disseminated therein. Neither does it guarantee or accept responsibility for any information available on this website reproducing exactly the documents published on paper, nor does it accept responsibility for links and references to other websites or for information disseminated by third parties in which it is cited as the source.
Users of any page of the DELICIAS CAPITAL, SGEIC., S.A. website, by accessing it, accept this clause and agree with its content.
Cookies Policy / Google Analytics